2015 Beer Fest in West
Join us for a weekend of beer, food, music, and fun! Visit the Holiday Inn West Yellowstone October 17, 2015 and get ready to taste everything from smooth golden ales to bock lagers.
This year's Beer Fest in West includes our main beer tasting event and a chef's pairing dinner on Saturday.
A new addition this year is a Home Brew Fest In Competition. It's time to get brewing to meet our entry deadline of 10/10/2015.
All events are held at the Holiday Inn West Yellowstone. All participants must be age 21 or older to attend the events.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, October 17
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM - Home Brew Fest In West Competition
- All beers must have been brewed at home. Beers brewed in a commercial brewery, microbrewery, brewpub or BOP are ineligible for entry.
- Group brews are accepted.
- Anyone may drop off entries to the designated location but mail-in entries will only be accepted from Idaho and Montana residents.
- The first beer entry is $8. Subsequent entries will be $3. Limit of 6 entries per brewer.
- Only one entry per six (6) pre-determined BJCP subcategory per brewer will be accepted (in accordance with BJCP rules). Each entry must follow the 2008 BJCP Style Guidelines: www.bjcp.org/docs/2008_Guidelines.pdf.
- Entry Deadline: 10/10/2015
Judging is closed to the public and the winners will be announced during the main event, Beer Fest In West.
2:00 PM to 6:00 PM - Beer Fest In West
It's on, for a fifth year in a row, join us for Beer Fest In West. We are bringing in some of the best regional and national brewers for you to enjoy unlimited samples. Come down and stay in West Yellowstone for the weekend.
For only $25 per ticket, enjoy unlimited tastings, souvenir pint, tickets for 2 full pints of your favorite draught and light snacks.
During the event we will have live music by The Gallatin Grass Project and announce the winners of the Home Brew Fest In West competition.
See below for ways to book your room and pre-purchase your ticket.
6:00 PM to Close - Dinner on own in the Branch Restaurant
6:00 PM to Close - After Party in the Branch Bar
7:00 PM - Chef's Pairing Dinner
The Branch Restaurant's executive chef, Jacob Tew, and Cory Dragone of Blacksmith Italian, of Bozeman, Montana, along with Lewis and Clark Brewing Co. of Helena, Montana, bring you a tasteful culinary experience. Join us for a unique dinner that showcases decadent Montana Cuisine highlighted by the varied craft beers of Lewis and Clark Brewing. Limited to 64 guests and only $60 per person. To RSVP with an advance purchase, call 406-646-7365 or email us.
Sunday, October 18
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM - Hang-Over Breakfast
Join us for a Hang-Over Breakfast in the Branch Restaurant. Put that headache to rest with a tasty beverage from our full bar.
Make your room reservations today for Beer Fest In West at any of our nearby hotels and cabins!