Outside of Yellowstone Park, our National Forests are known for some of the best trail riding and back country snowmobiling in the U.S. Our winter adventure snowmobile packages offer custom options for everyone, from first time visitors to nature seekers.
Snowmobile packages are available from mid-December to mid-March. Book today!
Snowmobile Package Options
Your Winter Wonderland, Made Easy
To make the most of your visit to Yellowstone National Park, we encourage you to book a customized winter adventure. Whether you are looking for a simple one night/one activity package or a multiple day adventure, our local experts are available to do the planning for you.
When you call, we will build a room & activities package with only the features you desire, or add the components to your existing room reservation. Below are a couple sample itinerary items for us to start the conversation. You decide how many people, nights and activities you want, then call us and we will be delighted to custom build your winter adventure for you.
Snowmobile Excursions in and around Yellowstone National Park
- 1-2 days of guided excursions from West Yellowstone to Old Faithful or to Canyon Village
- 1-2 days of guided or self-guided excursions on the 400+ miles of groomed trails surrounding West Yellowstone
- Choose to ride single or double on sleds with heated seats and handle bars
- Add a snowsuit, helmet, boots and gloves rental
- Add a snowcoach excursion into Yellowstone National Park
- View Grizzly Bears and Wolves up close by adding tickets to the Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center
- Enjoy a full bar and delicious Montana cuisine at the Branch Restaurant and Bar
- Explore the Park or National Forests under your own power:
- Rent Snowshoes
- Rent Cross-Country Skis to explore the Rendezvous Ski Trails (ski right from your hotel to the trails) or the backcountry
- Lessons available as well
- Add a box lunch to take with you
- Add a prime rib dinner at The Branch Restaurant and Bar, next to the Holiday Inn
Book Your Winter Adventure Today By Calling Our Locals Experts
(800) 852-8602 to stay at the Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone or Gray Wolf Inn & Suites
(877) 404-4598 to stay at the Holiday Inn West Yellowstone