Packages: Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone
Enjoy our Explorer Cabin Packages and Specials
We make Yellowstone National Park vacation-planning simple by offering unique and creative packages for the Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone. Our Specials offer exceptional ways to make the most of your vacation budget.
Reserve a NEW Explorer Cabin at Yellowstone via one of the below packages and specials.
The Cabins Pet Friendly Package
Available: Year Round
Continue your vacation on the right Paw with our Pet Friendly Package. You and your faithful companion are welcome when staying at the Explorer Cabins At Yellowstone. This package is included with every pet-friendly cabin reservation.
This package includes:
- A cabin for one night
- A couple of treats for your dog
- A set of bowls for water and dog food in your cabin so you do not have to bring your own
- This package also includes the pet fee of $50 per pet per stay
Please preview our Pet Policy
Availability: This Pet Friendly Package is available when pet friendly Cabins are open. All taxes, fees and cancellation policies apply. Limited to space availability at the time of booking, applicable to new bookings only, and cannot be combined with any other promotion, package or contract. Subject to change or end without notice, and blackout dates may apply. Additional people, pets and nights will increase the rate.
Any type of canine is allowed with no weight or size restrictions. All dogs must be on a leash in all common areas. When registering at the Front Desk, the pooch owner agrees to the hotel’s pet policy, to be responsible for any damages or injury caused by the pet, and to absolve any liability if the pet or another guest is injured. Please bring your own favorite travel bed as your cabin’s furniture is not meant to be pet bed.
Winter Package Options
Your Winter Wonderland, Made Easy
To make the most of your visit to Yellowstone National Park, we encourage you to book a customized winter adventure. Whether you are looking for a simple one night/one activity package or a multiple day adventure, our local experts are available to do the planning for you.
When you call, we will build a room & activities package with only the features you desire, or add the components to your existing room reservation. Below are a couple sample itinerary items for us to start the conversation. You decide how many people, nights and activities you want, then call us and we will be delighted to custom build your winter adventure for you.
Snowmobile Excursions in and around Yellowstone National Park
- 1-2 days of guided excursions from West Yellowstone to Old Faithful or to Canyon Village
- 1-2 days of guided or self-guided excursions on the 400+ miles of groomed trails surrounding West Yellowstone
- Choose to ride single or double on sleds with heated seats and handle bars
- Add a snowsuit, helmet, boots and gloves rental
- Add a snowcoach excursion into Yellowstone National Park
- View Grizzly Bears and Wolves up close by adding tickets to the Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center
- Enjoy a full bar and delicious Montana cuisine at the Branch Restaurant and Bar
- Explore the Park or National Forests under your own power:
- Rent Snowshoes
- Rent Cross-Country Skis to explore the Rendezvous Ski Trails (ski right from your hotel to the trails) or the backcountry
- Lessons available as well
- Add a box lunch to take with you
- Add a prime rib dinner at The Branch Restaurant and Bar, next to the Holiday Inn
Book Your Winter Adventure Today By Calling Our Locals Experts
(800) 852-8602 to stay at the Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone or Gray Wolf Inn and Suites
Check-in for the Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone changes seasonally:
- From 10/20/13 to 4/17/14, check-in is located inside the Gray Wolf Inn and Suites located at 250 South Canyon Street.
- From 4/18/14 to late October 2014, check-in is located inside the Yellowstone Park Hotel located at 201 Grizzly Avenue.
The year-round, local telephone number for the Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone is (406) 646-0255.