Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone: Reservations
Early Bird Special - Save up to 20% on Lodging!
Make your 2016 vacation plans to Yellowstone National Park today, and enjoy some incredible savings at our hotels and cabins for the warm season!
But don't delay; this special offer is available for a limited time only! Click the button below for details.
Book Your Explorer Cabin
We look forward to welcoming you to Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone!
Where the buffalo roam in Yellowstone is very often along the roadway where travel is made easier along the flat, paved surface. Enjoy Yellowstone as the buffalo do, from the road and trail ways in the Park.
Make your Cabin reservation today! We are standing by to help you experience the majestic scenery and infinite splendors of Yellowstone National Park.
Let us help you experience the beauty of America's first national park.
For assistance from our travel professionals, please call 877-600-4308 (International 801-559-5202). Our reservation center is located in New York and their hours of operations are:
8 a.m. - 12 a.m. EST Monday through Friday
9 a.m. - 10 p.m. EST Saturday and Sunday
Please note that online cancellations are only available more than seven days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Please telephone 877-600-4308 to make cancellations in person.
Parking and Check-In
Parking is located close to your cabin. Porterage is available to assist with your luggage.
The 24-hour Front Desk for the Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone changes seasonally:
- From now through April 14, check-in is located inside the Gray Wolf Inn and Suites located at 250 South Canyon Street.
- Beginning April 15, check-in is located inside the Yellowstone Park Hotel located at 201 Grizzly Avenue.
- Your accommodations are normally available after 4 p.m. Check out time is 11 a.m.
The year-round, local telephone number for the Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone is 406-646-0255.
Did you know? The National Park Service is turning 100 in 2016, and to celebrate are offering 16 fee-free entrance days to all National Parks! Mark your calendar for these entrance fee-free dates in 2016:
- January 18: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- April 16-24: National Park Week
- August 25-28: National Park Service Birthday
- September 24: National Public Lands Day
- November 11: Veterans Day