Packages: Gray Wolf Inn at Yellowstone
Just two blocks from Yellowstone National Park’s West Entrance, the Gray Wolf Inn & Suites offers a number of special packages that make it easy for you to experience everything Yellowstone Park has to offer. Choose from sightseeing packages for the adventurous, romantic packages perfect for couples and honeymooners, family packages that include educational programs for the kids, a variety of seasonal activity packages, and more. Explore your Gray Wolf Inn & Suites Yellowstone vacation package options below or call us at (866) 654-2870 to learn more about the package of your choice.
Yellowstone Bears, Beds and Breakfast
Available: Year Round
Our Yellowstone Bears, Beds, & Breakfast package includes fun for the whole family at the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center!! In addition to the Center's resident bears, wolves and raptors, the Center offers a variety of special programs. There's something for everyone regardless of your age or special interests. The following are just a few of the programs offered at the Center. Learn More about the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center.
Keeper Kids - Learn about grizzly bear eating habits and then accompany the naturalist and animal keeper into the bear habitat to hide food for some of our resident bears. After the food is hidden, kids get to learn how bears use their sense of smell to search out food. Keeper Kids is offered twice a day during the summer, and at various times during the fall and winter months.
Birds of Prey - Seven raptors live at the Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center. A variety of local species are represented: golden eagle, rough-legged hawk, great-horned owl, western screech owl, American kestrels and peregrine falcon. Learn about these amazing birds at one of the regularly scheduled programs held in the Center.
Living with Bears - Learn how people and bears get into trouble with each other and let Jewel, a Karelian bear dog, share tips about living safely in bear country. Karelian bear dogs are from Finland and are used in the United States to teach bears to stay out of human areas.
Our Yellowstone Bears, Beds, & Breakfast package includes lodging, breakfast for two adults and two children (12 and under), and two adult admissions and two child (5-12 years) admissions to the Center. This package is available year round.
Winter Package Options
Your Winter Wonderland, Made Easy
To make the most of your visit to Yellowstone National Park, we encourage you to book a customized winter adventure. Whether you are looking for a simple one night/one activity package or a multiple day adventure, our local experts are available to do the planning for you.
When you call, we will build a room & activities package with only the features you desire, or add the components to your existing room reservation. Below are a couple sample itinerary items for us to start the conversation. You decide how many people, nights and activities you want, then call us and we will be delighted to custom build your winter adventure for you.
Snowmobile Excursions in and around Yellowstone National Park
- 1-2 days of guided excursions from West Yellowstone to Old Faithful or to Canyon Village
- 1-2 days of guided or self-guided excursions on the 400+ miles of groomed trails surrounding West Yellowstone
- Choose to ride single or double on sleds with heated seats and handle bars
- Add a snowsuit, helmet, boots and gloves rental
- Add a snowcoach excursion into Yellowstone National Park
- View Grizzly Bears and Wolves up close by adding tickets to the Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center
- Enjoy a full bar and delicious Montana cuisine at the Branch Restaurant and Bar
- Explore the Park or National Forests under your own power:
- Rent Snowshoes
- Rent Cross-Country Skis to explore the Rendezvous Ski Trails (ski right from your hotel to the trails) or the backcountry
- Lessons available as well
- Add a box lunch to take with you
- Add a prime rib dinner at The Branch Restaurant and Bar, next to the Holiday Inn
Book Your Winter Adventure Today By Calling Our Locals Experts
(800) 852-8602 to stay at the Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone or Gray Wolf Inn & Suites