Packages: Holiday Inn West Yellowstone
The Holiday Inn West Yellowstone is the ideal home base for your adventures in Yellowstone Park. Just blocks from the West Entrance to Yellowstone, the Holiday Inn offers convenient lodging, dining, and hotel amenities, as well as a variety of year-round and seasonal lodging and activity packages. Ranging from picnic, sightseeing, romantic, and even educational activity packages, the Holiday Inn West Yellowstone can help plan adventures for families, friends, corporate groups, lovebirds, and individual travelers alike. Explore your vacation package options below or call us at (877) 600-4308 to learn more about the package of your choice.
Yellowstone Bears, Beds and Breakfast Package
Available: Year Round
Our Yellowstone Bears, Beds, & Breakfast package includes fun for the whole family at the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center!! In addition to the Center's resident bears, wolves and raptors, the Center offers a variety of special programs. There's something for everyone regardless of your age or special interests. The following are just a few of the programs offered at the Center. Learn More about the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center.
Keeper Kids - Learn about grizzly bear eating habits and then accompany the naturalist and animal keeper into the bear habitat to hide food for some of our resident bears. After the food is hidden, kids get to learn how bears use their sense of smell to search out food. Keeper Kids is offered twice a day during the summer, and at various times during the fall and winter months.
Birds of Prey - Seven raptors live at the Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center. A variety of local species are represented: golden eagle, rough-legged hawk, great-horned owl, western screech owl, American kestrels and peregrine falcon. Learn about these amazing birds at one of the regularly scheduled programs held in the Center
Living with Bears - Learn how people and bears get into trouble with each other and let Jewel, a Karelian bear dog, share tips about living safely in bear country. Karelian bear dogs are from Finland and are used in the United States to teach bears to stay out of human areas.
Our Yellowstone Bears, Beds, & Breakfast family package includes lodging, breakfast for two adults and two children (12 and under), and two adult admissions and two child (5-12 years) admissions to the Center. Book your Family Adventure Today! This package is offered year around at the Holiday Inn!
Available: Year Round
Say "I Love You" in Yellowstone! The Heart to Heart Romance Package is our Special Package to give to Your Someone Special. This package is offered year round at the Holiday Inn West Yellowstone.
The package includes:
- Lodging in one of our relaxing King Spa rooms at the Holiday Inn
- Romantic Dinner for Two in The Branch Restaurant & Bar
- Champagne and chocolates
- Keepsake Yellowstone Glasses and "I Love Yellowstone" Plate
. . . . . and a special late checkout!
Package rates are subject to availability, based on single/double occupancy, and do not include applicable taxes or gratuities. Blackout dates may apply, subject to change at any time. Two night minimum stay required.
Winter Package Options
Your Winter Wonderland, Made Easy
To make the most of your visit to Yellowstone National Park, we encourage you to book a customized winter adventure. Whether you are looking for a simple one night/one activity package or a multiple day adventure, our local experts are available to do the planning for you.
When you call, we will build a room & activities package with only the features you desire, or add the components to your existing room reservation. Below are a couple sample itinerary items for us to start the conversation. You decide how many people, nights and activities you want, then call us and we will be delighted to custom build your winter adventure for you.
Snowmobile Excursions in and around Yellowstone National Park
- 1-2 days of guided excursions from West Yellowstone to Old Faithful or to Canyon Village
- 1-2 days of guided or self-guided excursions on the 400+ miles of groomed trails surrounding West Yellowstone
- Choose to ride single or double on sleds with heated seats and handle bars
- Add a snowsuit, helmet, boots and gloves rental
- Add a snowcoach excursion into Yellowstone National Park
- View Grizzly Bears and Wolves up close by adding tickets to the Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center
- Enjoy a full bar and delicious Montana cuisine at the Branch Restaurant and Bar
- Explore the Park or National Forests under your own power:
- Rent Snowshoes
- Rent Cross-Country Skis to explore the Rendezvous Ski Trails (ski right from your hotel to the trails) or the backcountry
- Lessons available as well
- Add a box lunch to take with you
- Add a prime rib dinner at The Branch Restaurant and Bar, next to the Holiday Inn
Book Your Winter Adventure Today By Calling Our Locals Experts
(877) 404-4598 to stay at the Holiday Inn West Yellowstone