Park Gate Lodges Pet Policy
Welcome Guest and Pet,
Thank you for choosing a Park Gate Lodges property. From the moment you enter one of our unique hotels until your departure, every member of our team has a personal commitment to exceed your expectations. There are many attractions and activities in and around West Yellowstone that are sure to make your visit memorable. For your convenience we now allow up to two pets. However, in an effort to maintain the high quality you have come to expect from Park Gate Lodges, we ask that you follow these policies:
- You must accompany your pet(s) at all times. Pets are not allowed alone in the guestroom.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the indoor public areas throughout the property except your guestroom and corridor.
- You are responsible for any damage or inconvenience that may be caused by your pet(s) to your assigned room or another room.
- There is a non-refundable cleaning fee of $50.00 per pet for the length of your stay that will be charged to your room.
- There are numerous exit doors at each of our properties to take your pet outside. Remember your key in the evenings as those doors are locked after 11PM.
- Please write down the type/breed and color of your pet near the signature line.
Thank you again for your patronage. Please feel free to contact the hotel operator by dialing “0” if there is anything you need throughout your stay.
Download a printable copy of our Pet Policy for your records (PDF - requires Adobe® Reader®)