Yellowstone Park Hotel FAQs & Travel Tips
Frequently Asked Questions and Travel Tips
We are looking forward to hosting you as your guest at the Yellowstone Park Hotel. Thank you for making us one stop along your epic journey to Yellowstone National Park. Below are a few FAQ's to help prepare you for your journey. See you soon!
- You will be given a Wooden Nickel upon arrival for a one-time, 10% off in-park shopping discount at our Yellowstone General Stores. If you have been though the Park, use it at Geyser Gifts, located inside the Holiday Inn West Yellowstone.
- A Branch Restaurant and Bar Discount Coupon will be given to you at check-in. The discount or promotion changes often so what you are offered will be a wonderful surprise. Take a look at our Branch Restaurant and Bar menus. The restaurant is just 2 blocks away.
- Our complimentary, limited, self-serve, continental breakfast consists of coffee or tea, milk, juice, cereal, artisan bread, fresh waffles, cottage cheese and fruit. The artisan bread is regionally sourced and fresh, hot waffles are made daily. This complimentary, limited, continental breakfast does not include cooked foods such as eggs or meats.
About the Rooms:
- Bathroom: Each Room contains a private bathroom with tub/shower combination, bath robes, toiletries, and hair dryer.
- Activities: Enjoy a dip in our indoor heated swimming pool & hot tub. Hiking, sightseeing, and wildlife viewing are also available in Yellowstone National Park and the surrounding area.
- Media & Technology: Our Rooms feature modern amenities including TV with basic channels, telephone, and alarm clock/MP3 player.
- Internet: FREE Wi-Fi is available in all guestrooms.
- Parking: FREE public parking is available on-site.
- Services: Our front desk is available 24 hours a day.
- General: Heating, air conditioning, iron and ironing board, and daily housekeeping is included in all rooms. Refillable water bottles in your room are available for purchase. There is a small guest laundry room on property.
- Check In/Out: Your accommodations are normally available after 4 p.m. Check out time is 11 a.m.
A Convenience Store is located inside the Yellowstone Park Hotel, selling beer, wine and basic food items.
Do you know how to find us once you make it to town? Here is a map to our location. Our local number is 406-646-0255.